- DIM Plus I-3-C Complex is a blend of DIM® combined with Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Calcium D-Glucarate, Indole-3-Carbinol, Green Tea Extract, HMRlignan™, and Trans-Resveratrol.
- DIM Plus I-3-C Complex is a state of the art formula that supports hormone balance and cellular health in both men and women.
- DIM Plus I-3-C Complex Supports:
- Hormone balance in both men and women
- Normal Apoptosis
- Cellular health
About the ingredients:
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I-3-C) supports cellular health. It has been shown to support a shift in estrogen metabolism towards less estrogenic metabolites thus reducing the risk of estrogen sensitivities. Because I-3-C helps to maintain healthy hormonal balance for both men and women it may provide support for the health of the breast, prostate, and other reproductive organs. Indole-3-Carbinol occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, collard greens and kale.
- Diindolylmethane or DIM patented form of Diindolylmethane from BioResponse is a plant compound that supports estrogen metabolism in both men and women. DIM and I-3-C have been found to support normal apoptosis to help the body regulate defective cells.
- Vitamin D3 is essential for the formation, growth, and repair of bones and for normal calcium absorption and immune function. It also supports cellular differentiation and supports normal apoptosis.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells. Defective cells are believed to result from oxidative damage to DNA caused by free radicals. Antioxidants - such as vitamin E - help protect against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Calcium D-Glucarate helps to support the glucuronidation detoxification pathway.* Glucuronidation enables the body to rid itself of foreign elements including xenoestrogens, pollutants and toxins. It is a process by which glucuronic acid is conjugated (joined) to various toxins in the liver so that they can be excreted through the bile or urine. It also removes “used” hormones and synthetic hormones from the body. Glucuronidation, is a major means of converting most drugs, steroids, and many toxic and “environmental” substances to metabolites that can be excreted into the urine or bile.
- Green Tea Extract comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis, which is an excellent source of potent polyphenols/bioflavonoids with powerful antioxidant properties. Research has identified the polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) as the most active agent in Green Tea.
- HMRlignan™ provides powerful antioxidant protection, helps protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals. HMRlignan™ is also beneficial in supporting healthy hormonal balance.
- Trans-Resveratrol is the active form of resveratrol. It is a natural polyphenol with powerful antioxidant activity that supports the body’s ability to protect its cells against dangerous free radicals that can contribute to prostate problems. Studies with resveratrol indicate that this polyphenol inhibits the activity of aromatase and enzyme that coverts testosterone to estrogen.
DIM® and BioDIM® are registered trademarks of, and are licensed from, BioResponse, LLC, Boulder CO US Patent # 6,086,915
HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.